MOLD INSPECTION & TESTING BY INDOOR-RESTORE
Includes 4 Samples & Laboratory Analysis
Why Conduct a Mold Inspection?
- To determine if there is a hidden moisture problem
- To identify if harmful mold is present
- To conclude the extent of contamination and water damage
- To protect your health and others around you
Do You Suspect Any of the Following?
- Musty smells and odors
- Excess moisture, humidity issue, or water damage
- Discoloration or possible mold growth on walls
- Unexplained itchy eyes, coughing, or sneezing
Our Mold Inspection Services Includes:
- Comprehensive visual inspection of the property
- Moisture testing with a digital moisture meter
- Air and/or Surface samples collected by our certified inspector
- A legal report including third-party laboratory analysis and photos
Indoor-Restore Environmental Services
We are a full-service mold inspection, mold testing, mold remediation, and water damage and restoration company that have been serving across California for over 20 years. Our unmatched services, local offices, comprehensive tests, ten-year guarantee, and competitive prices make us the best company that fits your needs. Your complete satisfaction is our goal, so give us a call today so we can work together to resolve your mold problems: (877) 879-0751.
The Indoor-Restore Difference
- 20 years of experience
- Experienced and Certified Technicians
- Fully Accredited and Insured
- Fast, Affordable Service that gets the job done right