Indoor-Restore Environmental Services adheres to a strict industry standard five step mold removal protocol!
Not to be confused with the city in Canada, Ontario is a Californian city located in San Bernardino County. It was, however, named by two Canadian brothers during the Ontario Model Colony development that was established here in 1882. Unlike the colder Canadian region, Ontario, California witnesses many months of warm sunshine and about 16.82 inches of annual rain. Although this sounds like great weather for tourists and retirees, it can also be great weather for extensive mold growth.
When mold grows in a property, it can go unnoticed for a long while. This allows it to spread to many areas of a property before ever being detected. This is why it’s important to have regular mold inspections, especially after rain season. Where you receive your mold testing and mold removal services from greatly matters.
Going to a reliable company that is licensed, bonded and insured is imperative for ensuring proper mold removal. At Indoor-Restore Environmental Services, you will receive nothing but top-tier mold removal and remediation. All of our professionals have been trained to follow industry standard protocol while performing these services.
Mold likes to grow in areas that are damp, warm and dark. This makes unseen places a common culprit for incubating mold. This includes closets, attics, crawl spaces, vents and underneath sinks. In some instances, mold will spread further, going behind walls, ceilings and floors. Mold can be a danger to your health and the infrastructure of your property. In order to have mold removal performed adequately, it’s necessary to hire a professional. Only then can you guarantee that your property and your family are safe from the damages mold can cause.
Call now to learn more about our mold removal services!
At Indoor-Restore Environmental Services, we undergo a five-step process that allows us to properly eradicate mold from our customers’ residential, commercial and industrial properties. These steps include the following:
1. A HEPA filtration system is installed in your property to remove and confine mold spores that have been found in the air. All areas of your property will be restricted to prevent further spreading of mold. Mold-infected objects are also removed from your home at this time.
2. The materials in your home that have large areas of mold growth will have biocide applied. This will stop new growth from occurring.
3. The materials that have smaller areas of mold growth will have anti-fungal containers used, then mold decontamination will be thoroughly performed to ensure absolute mold removal.
4. Anti-fungal encapsulate will be applied to areas like studs and wallboards in order to help stop future mold growth.
5. A final decontamination will be done to ensure that mold removal and remediation are accomplished.
These five steps are always performed by licensed and insured mold remediation technicians. After they have been completed, samples are taken from the surface areas that were infected with mold and sent to a trusted third-party laboratory. Once we receive results that the mold has been eradicated, we will supply you with a Certificate of Clearance and a 10 year warranty. With that, you can have peace of mind in knowing that your property has been properly remediated of mold.
San Bernardino County | Rancho Cucamonga | Chino Hills | Upland